Problems Acupuncture Can Help With
Acupuncture can be used to treat a wide range of conditions.
Sometimes acupuncture will cure the problem and sometimes it will provide relief. It is often used in conjunction with other types of treatment.
The following list gives some examples of health problems acupuncture can help with:
- Musculoskeletal ailments such as sciatica, tennis elbow/golf elbow, joint sprains, muscle sprains, arthritis, sports injuries
- Respiratory problems such as the common cold, flu, hay fever, sinus problems, asthma, bronchitis
- Gastrointestinal problems such as heartburn, reflux, constipation, diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohns disease
- Cardiovascular problems such as high or low blood pressure, palpitations, angina
- Gynaecological problems such as irregular or painful periods, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal syndrome, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, infertility
- Metabolic disorders such as chronic fatigue and high or low thyroid function
- Emotional disturbances
- Mental illnesses such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder
Iwould just like to say I found Sachie very helpful when I needed her services for acupuncture on my left leg. With her holistic approach, she was very concerned about my health in general. She was very kind and gentle. Sachie is very good at her job and I left her premises feeling much better.
021 100 2357
(03) 377 5120
Monday - Saturday :